This week is all about finishing up semester work for school and completing my “Host a Holiday Party” goal. My goals for this week are:
1. Weekly Recipe – I have loads of new recipes this week to try out for the holiday party. I’m going to be trying some new cocktails, new desserts, and a new main course.
2. Finish problem set #2 for class.
3. Holiday party is Saturday! Lots of cleaning and cooking to get ready to have a house full of people, 5 of which will be sleeping at my house for Friday and Saturday night. Because of the amount of cooking involved for Saturday…I think I’m going to try to convince my overnight guests to eat dinner at Red Robin on Friday night!
4. At some point, hopefully I’ll also be able to do my weekly Quicken update.
5. Wrap remaining Christmas gifts – I need to find some gift boxes!